Monday, April 4, 2011

I will soar.

askfhsdofhygoiduglkjga/lkhn/kjahf/sdgups;;;;djhhhhh!!!!!!!

This is how my brain has felt all day today. also,

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

not a good sign.

I think, translated, that means I'm frustrated about many things and am due for a vacation.

on a beach. with a book, and no plans, just peace.(ooh! and a large cone filled with double fudge brownie ice cream which happens to be the best icecream in the universe.)

One day, I will be able to afford vacations.

I think also that I am sad, even though I am hiding it well. I shouldn't be. But I am.

Somedays you just get sick of fighting. Of beating your head against the proverbial wall of life. Of trying so hard all the time and it just....continuing to fall apart. So much effort goes into living...especially into living a life thats lived to the fullest.

Which we all say we want to do but really end up sitting on our bums watching television and stalking the internet, reading blogs, writing blogs and updating our facebooks. The circus could've tromped by our windows and we wouldn't have noticed (side note: how COOL would it be to be a trapeze artist? just sayin')

I will be productive. I will not moon. I will not mourn. I will be upbeat. I will be happy.

I will soar.

No comments:

Post a Comment