Tuesday, March 16, 2010

SHOES

Okay, in case you didn't know I'm a bit of a shoe freak. I love all sorts of shoes from very high heels to flats to wedges to boots to sneakers. I have 6 pairs of converse and an untold amount of heels. My friends often lament they are not my shoe size because they'd like to borrow my shoes. On that count I'm rather glad that I'm a gigantic 9 and a half! Which is not nearly as gigantic as I thought it was cause it seems that lately the stores have been running low on my shoe size. NOT cool. Therefore I resort to online shopping. www.Zappos.com is the best online shoe source hands down. They have a HUGE variety of colors and everything from the really expensive to the more affordable. I haven't even gotten to the best part yet! FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYS. You save SO much money that way and the packages always come in 2-3 days. LOVE it! Anyway lately I have been coveting these boots....
Which are like a thousand and something dollars. WAY out of my price range but OH so lovely. I want a pair of brown flat boots some kinda bad. Last night I found these.... A little more affordable, but I'm a struggling student so I'm gonna pray they go on sale. Speaking of sales, the reason why I found these beauties is because I was on the Steve Madden website buying these....
Which had finally gone on sale enough that I could justify it to myself. yay! I am a tad regretful I didn't get them in black, it would have been more practical but oh well! They're so pretty! And while I was at it I bought these for only 20 bucks at Target!


I love target. These look better in person. Although the pair I really wanted was these....


a bit too pricey though.

Anyway, what kind of shoes are you wearing (or lusting after) this spring?

sincerely,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment